In Jan 2008, LanTroVision commemorated the official inauguration of LanTro Global Alliance Partners (LGAP) with alliances from USA, Australia, Japan and Indonesia. LGAP has been established to serve global companies and to support the growth markets of The North/South Americas, Asia and Europe. LGAP is an organisation comprised of like minded, accredited,specialist cabling infrastructure service providers that have agreed to co-operate to provide customers with a single source for all their cabling infrastructure needs on a global basis.LGAP enables global organizations to receive the consistent global service catalogue, SLAs and pricing policy similar to those provided by global service providers, whilst retaining the flexibility, cost and service level advantages offered by local specialist providers of cabling services.
LGAP’s Global Service catalogue includes:
● Major cabling projects for both work-space and datacenter environments
● Frame work agreements for ongoing deployment services
● Support services including MAC, break fix, equipment refresh/racking and stacking in both work-space and datacenter environments
● Professional services including; cabling design, project management and intelligent infrastructure management solutions
LGAP provides customers with a consistent, high quality of service at a lower cost whilst delivering an unsurpassed level of service management information and control across all territories.
LGAP’s Customers Receive:
● High quality, global service catalogue
● A guaranteed, global SLA framework
● Online, real-time global service management reporting & financial control
● A consistent global pricing methodology and control in local currencies
● Global account governance process
● An option for a single point of contractual engagement and responsibility